Under the direction of the County Administrator, plans and directs the County’s public information program.
Notice of Vacancy: BCC Public Information Officer Jan 2018
- Associate’s degree in business, communications, public administration or related field supplemented by six (6) years of communication or marketing experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities for the job.
- Working knowledge of personal computer to enter, retrieve, review or modify data, utilizing, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, and any other word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, Internet, email software; and operates/maintains general office or other equipment as necessary to complete essential functions.
- Skills handling sensitive/controversial topics
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, technical writing and customer service skills.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to adapt to changing political environment.
- Local, state and/or federal governmental or quasi-governmental work experience.
- Possession of a valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s License.
Applicants interested in the above named position are to submit an employment application, resume and letter of interest to the Springview Government Center, Clark County Personnel Office, 3130 East Main St., Springfield, Ohio 45505, fax to (937) 328-2486, or email email@example.com.
Please be sure to specify skills and experience applicable to the position for which you are applying. Applicants needing accommodation in completing this application, please contact the County Personnel Office at (937) 521-2015.
Applications may be obtained in the Personnel office or by clicking Application for Employment.
Note: Read full details on employment opportunities posted on the originating agency sites. All job postings at NIOA.org are provided as a courtesy to members and site visitors. NIOA is not responsible for misinformation that may be provided. NIOA does not remove past blog posts; it is the reader’s responsibility to be aware of date limitations.